Friday 23 June 2017

Using Coral Draw to make an Album Cover


Step 1: I held down the hand shape and used the Bezier tool to draw straight lines around and trace the hand
Step 2: I then selected the colour white so that the traced shape was filled
Step 3: I held down the control button and drew a square, the filled this shape with the colour black to make the background for my album cover
Step 4: I clicked on the text tool and then selected a similar font to the original album cover
Step 5: I then selected the bezier tool again and traced over the grenade and heart from the original image and then placed it accordingly on my version of the album cover

On the left is the original album cover and on the right is my version of which i recreated

This has helped me to develop the skills I need to create my own Music Video cover, and has given me ideas to use for when we create our own one

No comments:

Post a Comment